30.3 miles from Grantsville Reservoir
Enjoy an unforgettable family getaway in this gorgeous 6-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home in South Jordan. Located around a historic homestead and park minutes from Salt Lake City, this 3,760-square-foot home for 14 provides a unique combination of city and serenity. Whether you spend your days skiing in Park City, playing golf, or hiking the Wasatch Range, you'll look forward to ending each day gathered with your loved ones under the home's high ceilings.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Temple View): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Homestead View): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4 (Mountain View): Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Basement 1): Queen Bed | Bedroom 6 (Basement 2): 2 Extra Long Twin Beds
As you arrive at this craftsman style home, you'll be greeted by a gorgeously furnished front porch complete with rocking chairs and plants.
The cozy living room, which features a plush couch and flat-screen Smart TV, is the perfect place to rest your legs after a day on the slopes.
Work up an appetite exploring downtown Salt Lake City? Head into the fully equipped kitchen and channel your inner Wolfgang Puck. Boasting stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar for 5, the kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up your signature dish with ease.
Once you've finished feasting at the dining table for 8, turn off the room's gas fireplace and enjoy an unforgettable night of family fun. Whether you choose to watch The Sandlot, filmed just down the road in Salt Lake City, or simply play a board game, the basement is a great place to gather with your loved ones.
The master bedroom featuring a plush king bed, lots of seating, and a flat-screen Smart TV will usher you right to sleep.
In the morning, freshen up in the en-suite bathroom complete with a dual vanity, soaking tub, separate shower, and walk-in closet before moving to the lavish backyard for a day in the sun.
Whether you choose to soak in the hot tub, whip up burgers on the 3-burner Weber gas grill, or simply relax on cozy outdoor furniture, you're sure to make cherished memories on the patio.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located across the street from the Holt Farmstead Park and walking distance to Jordan River LDS Temple, this spacious home is surrounded by beauty.
Shred the slopes at one of the area's many top-notch ski resorts. With Little Cottonwood Canyon ski resorts of Snowbird and Alta within 30 minutes of the property, you're sure to find a trail perfect for you.
Prefer hiking trails to skiing them? You're in luck! The Wasatch range also offers excellent hiking and beautiful mountain vistas no matter the season.
Be sure to explore downtown Salt Lake City during your stay. Sitting just 20 minutes from the house, this gorgeous city is home to delicious restaurants, family-friendly attractions, and more!
In addition to all of the fun attractions that await you minutes from the house, the University of Utah and Brigham Young University sit within 45 minutes of the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, a hot tub, 3-burner gas grill, furnished patio, free WiFi, board games, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, garage parking for 2 vehicles, an RV pad, open lot parking next door, and essentials like pillows, sheets, soap, toilet paper, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, and more!
- Unbeatable South Jordan Location - Across the street from Holt Farmstead Park, walking distance to Jordan River LDS Temple, within 30 minutes of ski resorts and hiking trails, 20 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, and within 45 minutes of The University of Utah and Brigham Young University
- Closest Commercial Airport - Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~18.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- $50 charge in the policy section if rules displayed on the outside of the hot tub are not followed
- Also need to note that no one should park an RV or camper/trailer on the RV pad due to strict HOA rules in the area
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in